Welcome to the Panels Website.
Here you will be able to:
- Submit online applications for appointment to Legal Aid NSW Panels
- Execute your panel service agreement once approved for appointment to a panel
We hope that you find the new site easy to use.
Before using the site, you should read the Panels Application Website Quick Guide. This guide provides information on the website's features, how to apply, using the correspondence feature and executing an online Service Agreement/Undertaking.
Further information about applying for appointment to a panel, panel information packages, the selection process, panel appointments, audits and practice standards can be viewed in the panels, audit and practice standards webpage.
If you have any questions about applying for appointment to a Legal Aid NSW panel or want to provide feedback on using the new website please contact Professional Practices at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new Legal AId NSW Private Lawyer Quality Framework (PLQF) Panels became operation on 1 February 2021. From this date, grants of aid will be offered to law practices. You can view more information about the new panel structure on the Legal Aid NSW website.
- Panel memberships will now be held by a law practice, which includes sole practitioners and barristers.
- Only the principal (or nominated principal) of a law practice needs to apply, on behalf of themselves and any legal practitioner within the law practice, to be eligible to undertake legal aid work.
- There will be one single application form for all panels (excluding the Appellate Barrister Panel).
- Grants of legal aid will now be assigned to a panel member law practice and not an individual.
Please follow these steps prior to submitting a panel application form:
- Check that the Grants Online contact details for your law practice are up to date;
- Ensure all legal practitioners that will undertake legal aid work have their own Grants Online registration; and
- Ensure all legal practitioners that undertake legal aid work involving children have a current NSW Working With Children Check (WWCC).
To log in, enter your Grants Online username and password and click Log in.
If you are not yet registered for Grants Online, click here to register.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your Grants Online password here.
For further assistance with registering for Grants Online or regarding your username and password, contact the Legal Aid NSW Service Desk on 9219 5999 or email@example.com